There are nine secondary schools of nursing in Slovenia. The secondary School of Nursing is the biggest, counting 1000 female and male students divided into 35 classes, 200 adult students and 90 teachers.
A MODERN SCHOOL
We currently run the project »EU experience for nursing students and teachers« from Erasmus + KA1 Learning Mobility of Individuals (Vocational education and training for learners and staff), which will end in May 2018
- 2016-2018: »Comparison of Barrier Nusing in Medical Facilities in Slovenia, Turkey and Czech republic« from Erasmus + KA2 Strategic Partnership for vocational education and training
- 2014-2016: »Crossing the National Borders- Working Possibilities in Europe« from Erasmus + KA1 Learning Mobility of Individuals (Vocational education and training for learners and staff)
- 2013-2014: LEONARDO DA VINCI- VETPRO: »TENS- Teachers in European nursing schools- let’s cooperate for better education«
- 2012-2014: COMENIUS- Multilateral School Partnerships: »Sharing is Learning«
- 2012-2014: LEONARDO DA VINCI- IVT: »Beauty and Healthcare Professionals in the Making«
We are always ready for a new cooperation. Don’t hesitate to contact us!
THE VIDEO OF OUR SCHOOL